With free WiFi (I've probably paid for it with my marina fees), it is time to post photos!
A mountain (name unknown) above the Broughtons.
The narrow entrance of Miles Inlet ("I have to put the boat in there?")
The stern tie in Miles Inlet (the kayak is used to ferry the line to shore around the tree and back to the boat).
A calm day just north of Cape Caution (we should be so lucky on the return leg).
The dam and lake above Ocean Fall, BC
Looking up the fiord of Cascade Inlet
The lovely scenery of Eucott Bay
If we only fed the girls more, they might have the energy to stand up.
Kynoch Falls which caught our eye so. Braver boats put their bow real close to the spray.
How would like like to keep these trees trimmed?
Wow - these pix are fantastic - as are the the adventures you're sharing. I can't imagine what it's like being captain of a ship, but you make it look exciting and rewarding.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you at SPEEA
Karen