A day without any rain whatsoever!
We traveled a relative short distance from Silva Bay to Princess Bay on Wallace Island (June 25) and were anchored and stern-tied by 10:15 AM (we later let go of the stern tie and moved out more in the middle and are now just swinging on the anchor).
We've visited Wallace Island on previous trips in the Canadian Gulf Islands. It is mostly a provincial marine park (some inholdings exist). It has walking trails which I always enjoy.
We did the walk to the SE corner of the island, Panther Point, before lunch. After lunch, I walked to the NW corner of the island, Chiver Point. I probably did close to six miles of walking today and I enjoyed all of them.
Right now we are sitting in the sun (also in jackets because there still is a cool breeze) on the flybridge drinking wine and waiting for dinner time.
We're not sure of tomorrow's plans. We've made reservations at Rosario's on Thursday, June 28 but compared to some of the days we've put in, that isn't all that far from here, so we have flexibility on where we go from here.
No comments:
Post a Comment